Labels

Thursday 26 December 2013

 RUS 104 :)


At the first time i come to USM I'm very excited because USM is one of best university in Malaysia. I was offered in course Town Planning. I really scared because i admit that I'm not good in sketching. to be a good planner they must have a good skill in drawing. Oh Tuhan how i want to face all of this project i don't have a good skill in drawing. i felt so sad n my feeling start goes down. for project 1 we should sketch our own portrait and i don't know why we should sketch this, maybe there must be a reason why we need to sketch our own portrait. this !st project become my nightmare, start with project one i always try to draw anything during my free time. i try to practise more in drawing.

Every week we got a new project and i try my best to draw nicely but some time i feel it awful..haha i admit i not satisfy with my drawing till now, but always try to improve.

When we get a new project i know i cant sleep like other normal human being,because HBP stand for HANTU BALIK PAGI always awake at night.I had been overnight in studio for many nights and I don't  remember how many nights i stay up there. when i get back to hostel my roommate always said " Alin slalu xde kat bilik tinggal orang sorang2" SORRY dear i don't have any intention to leave u alone at night. Studio life is so horrible to me at the first time but it turn to be good because all of us always stay there from night to morning. So many people around there and studio life make me start to know each other from different major. Sometime we share our life experience and share FOOD also.hehehe :)

This subject teach me better skill in drawing and  how to make a good site analysis, build model,perspective drawing and presentation board.Everything i had learned in studio RUS104  can't be describe by words. So i would like to THANKFUL to all my studio master P.M Dr Nurwati Badarulzaman, Cik Diana and DR Mazran Ismail because gave us a lot guidance and lead us very well.







No comments:

Post a Comment