Labels

Sunday 10 November 2013

PROJECT 2 : NATURAL & MAN-MADE STRUCTURES

PROJECT 2A: NATURAL STRUCTURE


The second project student should apply shadow and light on the drawing. We required to use pencil sketching technique on a natural structure which we could found in USM. For this project 2A I already have chosen a small bamboo tree in front of E40.

This is the real picture that i was took for my reference to sketch

AND

This is the FINAL RESULTS that I was produce for my drawing.





PROJECT 2B: MAN-MADE STRUCTURE


I choose the bridge that connects to HBP to block E40 or also known Resource Centre.
This is because the function of resource centre for student HBP. This place provide many references and good facilities for us.


The B&W picture
The end product of Man-made structure









No comments:

Post a Comment