Labels

Wednesday 27 November 2013

                                               RAPID SKETCHES: LIFE



Morning MONDAY..morning studio class..after send the project at morning than my mind was thinking what should I do in this afternoon..fuhhh sound so good but it scared me... why??? because we've been informed that for afternoon studio class, we should go to Dataran Bintang by 2.30pm. We need to bring along 2B & 4B pencils and 7 pieces of A3 Cartridge papers......

When 2 people stand in front of me i very scared because I'm not good at drawing but I try to sketches this two people action in a short time. GOOD or NOT all of us should sketches because it considered as test. So sad when i heard this.Hope i get a good mark event i don't how to draw.. 

Here some pictures for this activities :


Thank Aina and Haris for awesome action... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment