Labels

Thursday 28 November 2013

PROJECT 6: AMPHITHEATRE STAGE

        PRESENTATION BOARD


When I heard DR.Mazran explain this project I'm start nervous. Why???Why?? because for me this is biggest project for us. We need co-operate together to complete this project. The title for this project is DESIGN & BUILD AMPHITHEATRE STAGE. So we need to design and construct the model of amphitheatre stage. I'm fell so lucky because I'm in group 1 and my studio master is awesome lecture that is DR.Mazran and all my group member are very talented such as Puteri,Joshua,Nadia Zaini,Firas Azmi and Chai Mei. All of them are very good in design team. Event I'm also in design team but I really learn from them because some of them from diploma in architecture so their have many experience. 

The duration was given 6 week for us to finish up this project. So all of us very give commitments for this project. For 2nd week we need to present about our concept and design. We had meeting almost everyday and stay up to complete this. I start felt sleepless and so tired. Yeahh my life turn to be like Zombie and my eye turn to be Panda. So design team complete the presentation board while the non-design team complete the progress report to submit on Friday. I'm glad and happy everyone cooperated well to finish up this.


 
Aliya Jamaludin's photo.   

Aliya Jamaludin's photo.

Aliya Jamaludin's photo.

Aliya Jamaludin's photo.

All this picture shown our final product for presentation board. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment